WELCOME TO SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY, A DIVISION EXCEL DRIVER SERVICES
We specialize in the following Areas
REAL COCKPITS AND VEHICLE DYNAMICS
“Simulators build memories to avert accidents, engage the driver physiologically, and affect the brain’s amygdala, the part of the temporal lobe which forms memories associated with emotional events.”
Experience one of our systems, surrounded by the latest thin bezel LCD monitors is enough to get your mind racing, but just wait until you’re driving down a country road or a crowded urban street while responding to a life-threatening emergency. Experience brake failure. Drive into any of several weather-related environments, such as a snowy mountain pass, or experience an evasive situation that requires critical thinking. Most situations our clients deal with we can replicate.
Fully interactive & turn-key Driving simulator Systems
Some of the unique aspects of our company’s technology and our Driving Simulation Systems
(many of them “firsts” in the industry) include:
- A true 230+ degree field of view created using a 5-Screen array of 46″ ultra-thin bezel LCD
- Full interior vehicle cab renderings, including mirrors, A and B Pillars and sight lines throughout the geo-world that are geometrically correct from the driver’s eye point. This is crucial for positive training of clearing intersections and defining accurate spatial relationships between the interior and the exterior of the cab, so the students can acclimate and train effectively.
- 2-year full-service warranty and software upgrades are included at no additional cost.
- Our extended warranty packages are the most economical on the market due to our advanced technology and driver sim configuration of running our simulators on ONE computer. Simulation Technology’s commitment to ongoing curricula, scenario, and model development throughout the life of our partnership is a high-touch relationship backed by the passion of a team dedicated to the success of our customer-partners.
- The most accurate vehicle dynamics in the industry…assuring the highest level of operator training possible in a driving simulator system. We work directly with the apparatus & vehicle manufacturing engineering groups and incorporate the actual CAN Bus technology to drive our sim’s component systems and sensors as an alternative to conventional multi-wire looms. In other words, Sim-Tech’s driver training simulators are operated just like the real vehicle and apparatus you drive on the road every day. And when the latest fleet models are ready to hit the market, we’ll have the latest driver sims designed and ready to offer our customers.
Result Oriented Course Training Programs
What’s at your core foundation?
A solid foundation must be laid before one can reach self-actualization as an employee.
A “self-actualized” employee is:
1 – A proactive problem solver,
2 – An employee comfortable with making decisions, and
3 – A confident professional that can continue to grow in experience as an active team member.