Presenting Drive Prodigy™
at the TechConnect Defense Innovation Summit & Expo on September 27-29, 2022.
A gathering in Washington DC, of US defense, private industry, federal agency, and academic leadership looking to accelerate state-of-the-art technology solutions for the military and national security.
Traditional training programs result in inefficiencies, creating risk to end users due to inconsistent training methods, subjective data collection and subjective evaluation.
Drive Prodigy addresses these critical issues, identifying at-risk behaviors through predictive analytics. Training and results are individualized, adapting to the behavior of each user.
WHY DRIVE PRODIGY™
Generational learning challenges call for next-generation instructional changes.
Today’s drivers are less receptive to traditional learning methodology.
Virtual-Reality Simulation allows objective data collection.
- The variety of driving roles and related expertise required are complicated.
- Proper design, tracking, analysis, and understanding of baselines and goals, provides a process of repeatable training and adaptive learning
- Trainees learn to be successful by “experiencing” failure.
WHAT MAKES DRIVE PRODIGY™ DIFFERENT
DRIVE PRODIGY CURRENT CAPABILITIES
- Individual Training Calendars
- Hands-on Evaluations Webform Advancement
- Master Schedule Calendar
- Regional Office Safety Communities
- Data Analytics For Path Forward Activities
- Capability to upload certain data into other databases
- Predictive Learning based on learned skills
- Learning Material Study Guides
- Self-Paced Learning
- Advancement of existing Learning Materials
BENEFITS OF EDUGAMING
- Higher Engagement + Excitement
- 90% of Learning is Through Visual Cues
- Simulated Driving Avoids Crashes
- Lower Equipment Damage + Maintenance
- Repetition Breeds Muscle Memory
- Adapt Skills and Behaviors Faster
- Objective Standardized Grading
- Higher + Consistent Outcomes
EDUGAMING ACCELERATES READINESS
- Safely Train for Combat Readiness
- Track and Manage Driver Progress
- Customize Courses for Specific Missions and Conditions
- Compete Within and Across Bases
- Connect Multiple People on Multiple Courses
- Train Anywhere, Anytime with Anyone
- Increase the Desire to Succeed
- Establish Certifications
- Complete Training Modules
- Repeat Courses
- Earn Badges for Course Completion
- Climb the Leaderboard
- Crown Base Champions
1. A validated, more objective training methodology that consistently selects optimal training scenarios addressing individual weaknesses, and provides the opportunity for superior performance and improved training readiness.
2. Complete Comprehensive Training Agenda, Process and
- Class A: Heavy-Duty tractor trailer units
- Class B: Heavy-Duty trucks and similar equipment
- Light-Duty Vehicle: all forms of light-duty vehicles standard
- JLTV/Bearcat/HMMWV Specific: up armored and standard equipment in environments related to operation
- Convoy Capability and Process Procedures (multi-departmental)
DELIVERABLES / SCHEDULE
Three Air Force bases had a 20-year history of 3-6 driver fatalities annually. Through our training program, deaths were reduced to zero for 18 months after training.
CURRENT / PENDING MILITARY INSTALLATIONS