Our industry-leading driving simulator systems have been developed through knowledge gained from more than a two-decade’s experience in the driving simulation industry. Today, we have accelerated the advance of this technology by producing systems on which first responders can gain not only rich decision making experiences, but also life-saving driving “skills” training.
Because our systems now provide such an immersive and realistic driving experience, with vehicle dynamics that precisely mimic the actual vehicles being simulated, our nation’s first responders can have the opportunity to safely hone their skills without risk to themselves, the public or their equipment.
- Ergonomically correct Ford Super duty drivers station.
- Full interior dash cab rendering will immerse the student in the training.
- Emergency equipment console complete with fully functional light switches and siren head.
- Frame constructed out of aluminum for the lightest weight system possible.
- Upgrade to a full motion cab for an addition to the already realistic feel.
- 5.1 theater sound with a 200w tactile transducer in the seat for curb strikes and other changes in the terrain.
Fully interactive & turn-key Driving simulator Systems
Simulation Technology is proud to present our Classroom and Mobile Law Enforcement Driving Simulator System Packages; the most advanced driving sim program of its kind on the market. Our industry-leading driving simulators combine our knowledge and experience gained over two decades of driving simulation evolution—now being accelerated by the rapidly advancing technologies developed around virtual reality and gaming technology. This enables us to meet the ever-growing need for better driver safety training.
Some of the unique aspects of our company’s technology and our Driving Simulation Systems
(many of them “firsts” in the industry) include:
- A true 230+ degree field of view created using a 5-Screen array of 46″ ultra-thin bezel LCD
- Full interior vehicle cab renderings, including mirrors, A and B Pillars and sight lines throughout the geo-world that are geometrically correct from the driver’s eye point. This is crucial for positive training of clearing intersections and defining accurate spatial relationships between the interior and the exterior of the cab, so the students can acclimate and train effectively.
- 2-year full-service warranty and software upgrades are included at no additional cost.
- Our extended warranty packages are the most economical on the market due to our advanced technology and driver sim configuration of running our simulators on ONE computer. Simulation Technology’s commitment to ongoing curricula, scenario, and model development throughout the life of our partnership is a high-touch relationship backed by the passion of a team dedicated to the success of our customer-partners.
- The most accurate vehicle dynamics in the industry…assuring the highest level of operator training possible in a driving simulator system. We work directly with the apparatus & vehicle manufacturing engineering groups and incorporate the actual CAN Bus technology to drive our sim’s component systems and sensors as an alternative to conventional multi-wire looms. In other words, Sim-Tech’s driver training simulators are operated just like the real vehicle and apparatus you drive on the road every day. And when the latest fleet models are ready to hit the market, we’ll have the latest driver sims designed and ready to offer our customers.