Mobile Simulation Units
The purchasing agency must purchase a trailer to house the simulator, and often a heavy duty vehicle to tow it. The trailer has to have a source of power and climate control to protect the equipment and provide comfort for training.
Our Driving Sims are ideally suited for mobile training. Installed with half the weight, and one third the power requirement of the competition, our sims allow for lighter trailers, smaller generators, and less A/C capacity.
Lighter trailers, with two axles instead of three, are easier to pull with smaller vehicles, and much easier to turn in tight situations. These factors are realized in savings as much as 20% over competitive systems.
Simulation Technology also provides proven enhancements in its trailer design
– All aluminum framing and exterior sheeting
– Electric tongue jack
– Simulator loading and service doors
– 18″ rectangle 12V LED interior lighting
– Torsion ride axles (optional air-ride)
– Carpeted walls
– Coin mat flooring
– White aluminum ceiling
– Single or Dual zone A/C and heating
– 1500W wall heater
– Automatic Power transfer switch (Generator > Shore)
– 10kw – 40kw generator packages
– Weight distribution prepped
– Cushioned Bench
– Manual or Power Awnings
– Upgraded Generator
– Weekend heating packages
– Wireless Internet Packages
– UPS Systems